Intervention in Preventive & Curative Health
RBITC is privileged to have renowned Doctors as members of the club and through them RBITC has been able to provide Preventive & Curative health interventions to community in-and-around Whitefield besides carrying out regular preventive health checks of children in its adopted schools. RBITC, over the years have worked in partnership with Manipal Hospital, Sankara Eye Hospital, Globe Eye Foundation, Sukriya Foundation, Sakra World Hospital etc. which help in bringing world-class health consultations to community it supports. Additionally, in collaboration with Rotary TTK Blood Bank, RBITC regularly conduct blood donations camps at major Corporates Some of the intervention in this focus are
- Regular Eye & Health at 6x supported Government Primary & Higher Primary Schools
- Health checks at supported village – B.Thimmasandra Village
- Multiple Spine & Neuro Surgeries with support from Sukriya & Sakra World Hospital
- Health Camps at multiple Law & Order and Traffic Police Station.
- Bike Ambulance with support from Sakra Hospital
- Blood Donation Camps with support from Rotary TTK Blood Bank.
- Clinic built-up using Container at Primary Health Centre @ Ramagondanahalli.
- Annual Polio Camps
- Three Dialysis machines to District Dialysis centre